Term & Cond.
These “General Terms and Conditions of Sale” below shall apply to sales of products and services provided on the www.martyhomeinrome.com site property of Martina Ciabatti and set up the rules by which Marty’s Homes in Rome accepts reservations for renting accommodation in its apartments.
In these Booking Conditions “you” and “your” means all people named on the booking form (including anyone who is added or replaced at a later date). “We”, “us” and “our” means Marty’s Homes in Rome and means Casa Fratocchi and San Martino View at Monti Apartments and the apartment requested and booked.
Acceptance Of The General Conditions Of Sale
1. What has been agreed between Marty’s Homes in Rome and the guest (hereinafter referred to as Customer) shall be deemed to be binding with the acceptance by Marty’s Homes in Rome or by payment of the rental price agreed upon. The person who accomplishes this process is the group leader, coordinator or head of the family and confirms that he is authorized by the other members of the group to accept these Booking Conditions. The group leader, coordinator or head of the family is responsible for any payment to us. You’ll accept without exception our booking process as described below. At the moment of confirmation a deposit of 30% of the total reservation price must be delivered as a guarantee to cover any penalties due to late cancellation, reduction of the length of your stay and/or no show. Immediate booking can be made via the website www.martyhomeinrome.com. Rates refer to apartment per night. The price written in the acceptance email for your booking is the total price. All prices listed on the website include VAT and are expressed in euro. When a Customer makes a reservation, he states that he has read and understood all the information provided and fully accepts the general conditions and payment terms below.
- Until we send you confirmation of your reservation your booking is not complete. In order for us to confirm a reservation, credit card details are required to secure your booking. A payment of 30% of the total amount for normal bookings and 100% of the total amount for non-refundable bookings of the total amount is taken from this card. If you are unable to secure the booking with a credit card we require a bank credit transfer within 24 hours from when we have sent our availability, otherwise your apartment shall be considered vacant and can be made available for other reservations.
- Upon arrival, following the compulsory check-in at one of the apartment of Marty’s Homes in Rome, the outstanding balance must be paid cash (up to € 999,99) or by credit card.
2. At the end of the “online” purchasing process the Customer shall undertake to print and to conserve these general terms which he has read and accepted as essential for purchasing in order to fully meet the conditions in articles 4, 5, 52 e 53 del D.Lgs. n. 206/2005 of the Italian law.
Cancellation Policy & No show
- In the event of a cancellation up to 20 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival no charge will be made.
- In the event of a cancellation after 20 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival 50% of the deposit will be kept.
- In the event of a cancellation within 6 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival 100% of the deposit will be kept.
- For no show within 24 hours of your arrival day the entire amount of your stay will be charged as a penalty.
- If the customer arrives but doesn’t want to stay in our apartment, the entire amount of the rental fee has to be paid. In case he wants to leave earlier than arranged, for whatever reason, the whole amount of the rental fee has to be paid.
- Cancellation or reduction in length of a confirmed reservation has to be confirmed by e-mail at [email protected].
Payment for your stay must be made in cash or by credit card upon your arrival after you have checked-in. Rentals fee are per night including taxes. The rental fee for your stay is that which is written in the acceptance e-mail of your booking.
Arrival And Departure Time
We love to welcome you in our apartments. To offer you the best service we prefer to agree on your arrival and departure times. We do not operate a 24-hour reception service.
IN ORDER TO BETTER ORGANIZE YOUR CHECK-IN YOU MUST COMMUNICATE YOUR ARRIVAL TIME AT ONE OF THE APARTMENT OF THE MARTY’S HOME IN ROME AT LEAST 72 HOURS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL. IF YOU ARRIVE AT ONE OF THE APARTMENT OF THE MARTY’S HOME IN ROME WITHOUT AGREEING YOUR ARRIVAL TIME, you could be waiting a long time. NO COMPLAINTS OR REQUESTS FOR REFUNDS WILL BE ACCEPTED REAGRARDING AGREED ARRIVAL TIMES:.
Check-in time starts from 3:00PM (you can access the apartment)
N.B. For check-in from 8.00pm to 10.00pm, even if agreed, there is an extra charge of € 20.00 to be paid cash on arrival.
For check-in after 10.00pm, even if agreed, there is an extra charge of € 25.00 to be paid cash upon your arrival
Check-out at 11:30 am.
We do not accept liability or pay compensation for any loss, damage or expense where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations is prevented or affected by reason of force majeure. Force Majeure means any event which MARTY’S HOMES IN ROME could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid such as war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, closure of airports or ports, technical problems with transport, strikes, governmental action or any other event outside our control.
The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Marty’s Homes in Rome caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing/repairing any loss or damage as listed above and reserve to the right to demand immediate and full payment directly to the manager of Marty’s Homes in Rome. In case of no payment the customer will also be charged for any resulting legal fees of Marty’s Homes in Rome and any third parties involved.
- Marty’s Homes in Rome does not allow other guests than those mentioned in the reservation and checked-in to stay overnight. In Marty’s Homes in Rome it is also forbidden to bring or use any illegal or dangerous substances.
- If there shall be a breach of any of these conditions the Marty’s Homes in Rome reserves the right to enter the apartment/s and terminate the reservation prior to the agreed date without prejudice to any other rights and remedies available to the Marty’s Homes in Rome . No restitution of your total reservation price is given even if already paid. A penalty will be charged as breach of contract.
Liability of “Marty’s Homes in Rome ”
The owner cannot accept responsibility for any loss or theft of objects of any value inside the Marty’s Homes in Rome .
Children and extra beds
Apartments are sold as a whole and the number of persons that can occupy each apartment is indicated in the apartment description details. The reservation of the apartment is for its maximum number of persons as written in the apartment description details and no more than the maximum number of persons stated in the apartment description details may occupy an apartment regardless of whether they are adults or children (more than 3 years old).
Children up to age 3 are free.
It’s compulsory to indicate the exact number of persons and ask in advance for potential extra beds. Such availability depends on legal requirements and is non-negotiable. The maximum number of extra beds allowed is 1 (one).
Jurisdiction and Competence
This Agreement between the Customer and Marty’s Homes in Rome shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Rome.
Protection of personal data
Any data collected will be protected by the same rules of confidentiality and protection of personal data as those that apply under Italian law L.675/96.
Credit cards accepted
Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Maestro, CartaSi.
The city tax is not included in the apartment rate. It has to be paid at your check-in. The city tax rate is € 3,50 per person per day for a maximum of 10 days. Children up to age 10 don’t pay.